Should I use Bleach?

NO. The answer is NO. You should never use bleach. & I’m here to tell you why.
1. For 1, it’s dangerous!
2. It’s not even necessary.
BLEACHBleach is seriously a dangerous chemical. Stated right there on the label for the world to read. Something along the lines of “Irritating to skin, eyes, and respiratory tract.” Inhalation of bleach has been known to deteriorate your lungs. Bleach can also ruin your clothing and discolor your walls, tub, and other surfaces in your home.

Did you know that Chlorine Bleach DOES NOT kill mold, it merely BLEACHES it – meaning that it takes away the color of the mold? NOT GOOD.
I’m not going to sit here and bash “Bleach” because I have better things to do with my time, but I encourage you to do your research. Here are some things to search for:

  • What germs does Bleach kill? [Not as many as Sanox II]
  • What is a “bleach bomb”
  • Can I mix bleach with other cleaners? NO NO NO. WATER ONLY!!!

After reading this valuable information, and conducting your own research, why not just stop using bleach altogether? Thankfully there are ALTERNATIVES!!!
1. Mox – Multipurpose cleaner
2. Sanox – Disinfecting spray

I have blogged about both of those products before, and I will again in the future. But I encourage you to get ahold of me so that I can share these two AMAZING products with you!!

Advertisements